1. DETROIT ROCK CITY: “You gotta lose your mind in Detroit Rock City, Get up
Everybody’s gonna move their feet, Get down, Everybody’s gonna leave their seat”
Have you ever been in a line dance or group dance? What was it?
No I haven’t
2. BLACK DIAMOND: “Out on the streets for a living, Picture’s only begun, Your day is sorrow and madness, Got you under their thumb”
What would be the worst change in your life right now?
I am pretty sure there is nowhere for me to go but up right now
3. DEUCE: “Baby, if you’re feeling good, Yes, baby, if you’re feeling nice, You know your man is workin’ hard, He’s worth a deuce”
When was the last time you got a tip?
Monetary tip? April I think!
4. STRUTTER: “She wears her satin like a lady, She gets her way just like a child. You take her home and she says, “Maybe, come on, baby”, She puts you down and drives you wild”
Do you know someone who easily manipulates others?
I can’t say that I do, fortunately.
5. I WAS MADE FOR LOVIN YOU: “Tonight I wanna see it in your eyes, Feel the magic, there’s something that drives me wild. And tonight we’re gonna make it all come true, ‘Cause girl, you were made for me, And girl, I was made for you”
What was the last thing you saw in someone’s eyes?
6. LICK IT UP: “Dont need to wait for an invitation, You gotta live like youre on vacation. Theres something sweet you cant buy with money – lick it up, lick it up, Its all you need, so believe me honey, It aint a crime to be good to yourself”
When was the last time you treated yourself to something special?
I just buy what I want when I want it so it is hard to decide.
7. LOVE GUN: “I’ll be a gambler, Baby, Lay down the bet. We’ll get together, Mama…You’ll sweat”
When was the last time you gambled?
8. HARD LUCK WOMAN: “I keep telling you hard luck woman, You ain’t a hard luck woman
You’ll be a hard luck woman, Baby, till you find your man”
Do you have hard luck, good luck or no luck lately?
Lately.. no luck. Last year I had pretty good luck, at least with winning concert tickets and the like.
9. GOD OF THUNDER: “I was born on Olympus, To my father a son, I was raised by the demons (she laughs), Trained to reign as the one”
Who is your favorite super hero?
10. BETH: “Just a few more hours, And I’ll be right home to you, I think I hear them callin’
Oh, beth what can I do? Beth what can I do?”
What was the last reason you were late or detained?
I’m never late. Usually what detains me is traffic
11. CALLIN DOCTOR LOVE: “And even though I’m full of sin, In the end you’ll let me in
You’ll let me through, there’s nothin’ you can do, You need my lovin’, don’t you know it’s true”
What can you do that helps other people?
12. I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE STATE OF ROCK N ROLL: “I gave my blood and I gave my soul
I stood my ground and I took control, The legend’s growin’ as the story’s told, I pledge allegiance to the state of Rock ‘n Roll”
What would you pledge allegiance to if given a choice?
I think the state of rock n roll is a good choice.
13. CRAZY CRAZY NIGHTS: “And they try to tell us that we don’t belong, But that’s alright, we’re millions strong, You are my people, you are my crowd, This is our music, we love it loud”
Are you a member of a group, (church, hobby group, civic group, network)?
Hobby groups… TEC – The Elongated Collectors – www.tecnews.org