1. SURFER GIRL : “I have watched you on the shore, standing by the ocean drawer, do you love me do you surfer girl”
Were you ever interested in someone (other than a celebrity) who did not return your interest?
Yes. Far too many times to count.
2. BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL : “So be true to your school now, just like you would for your girl or guy…”
Looking back, how do you feel about your high school days?
I don’t know that I would want to relive them, that is for sure. The kids were awful until about the last 2 weeks of senior year. Then they all magically got brains and decided I was not how they thought I was. (Perhaps if they took the time to talk to me once or twice they’d have realized that much sooner!)
3. FUN FUN FUN : “…and she’ll have fun fun fun till her daddy takes the T-Bird away…”
What was the worst punishment you received as a teenager?
Getting grounded from the computer. That was always torture. Even to this day it is hard for me to go extended periods of time without my computer (fortunately now my phone has internet so I basically always am connected haha)
4. I GET AROUND : “Round round get around, I get around”
Where did you go on your last long trip?
Oklahoma. I don’t really know how “long” it was, I flew in one day and out the next.. but distance wise I guess it was long!
5. HELP ME RHONDA : “You gotta help me Rhonda, help me get her off of my mind”
What do you do to cheer up after a personal tragedy such as a lost job, power outage or broken relationship?
Go to a concert or 12? Play around on the internet? Find a new boy to crush on? Something like that.
6. CALIFORNIA GIRLS : “I wish they all could be California girls. The west coast has the sunshine and the girls there get so tan, I dig a French bikini on Hawaiian island dolls, by a palm tree in the sand”
Where are the best boys found?
Nowhere near where I am, that’s for sure.
7. SLOOP JOHN B : “I wanna go home, please let me go home, ya ya. Well this is the worst trip, I’ve ever been on…”
What is the worst trip you’ve ever been on?
Any family trip where the destination was chosen by my little brother. I’m not sure how many times we had to watch him play stupid carnival games because he HAD. TO. HAVE. some stupid stuffed something… that we would end up getting smacked with for the rest of the trip. (A green crayon that my mother kept sewing back together for him and a stuffed snake are a couple that come to mind and I am fairly certain these were obtained by him on 2 different trips)
8. WOULDN’T IT BE NICE : “I guess the more we talk about it, it makes it harder just to live without it, but let’s talk about it…”
What is your biggest wish?
Aren’t you not supposed to say wishes outloud? Then they don’t come true! Honestly, I’m not sure what my biggest wish is – so I’ll just go with that I can’t tell…
9. IN MY ROOM : “There’s a place where I can go and tell my secrets to. In my room. In my room.”
What is your favorite thing about your own personal room or space in your home/office?
I’m really not a huge fan of my room (or keeping it clean) I did like that it had my computer but it is wide open on the floor right now as we troubleshoot what is wrong and I decide if I think it can be fixed or if I should drop the cash on a new one. (With no job. and employment benefits having run out. I think you can guess where I’m leaning towards)
10. GOD ONLY KNOWS : “You never need to doubt it, I’ll make you so sure about it. God only knows what I feel about you”
When was the last time you told a significant other or close relative that you loved them?
11. GOOD VIBRATIONS : “My baby has good vibrations, she’s giving me excitations…”
When do you get good vibrations?
12. KOKOMO : “We’ll go to Kokomo. We’ll get there fast and then we’ll take it slow. That’s where I wanna go…”
What is your favorite warm weather destination?
I liked the Bahamas… I got a good tan… but I don’t know that I’d go back – I’d like to check out other places. Although one warm place I’d like to go back to is Florida because I need to go to the Harry Potter portion of Universal, like, yesterday.
13. DO IT AGAIN : “Let’s get back together and do it again…”
If you could go back in time and gather up your school friends, what would you do again?
I only hang out with 2 friends from school now (8 years after graduating high school) and there is a good reason for that…