This is a special “double” meme in honor of being the last meme of the year. Happy New Year!
Today we picked The Beatles.
1. HARD DAYS NIGHT : “You know I work all day, to get you money, to buy you things, and it’s worth it just to hear you say, you’re gonna give me everything…”
Have you ever supported another person?
2. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE: “Nothing you can make that can’t be made. No one you can save that can’t be saved. Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time, it’s easy. All you need is love…”
What 3 things do you need besides love?
If love is all I need then I don’t need 3 other things do I? LOL
3. BACK IN THE USSR: “Been away so long I hardly knew the place, gee it’s great to be back home…”
What is the most unusual place you have visited?
Probably the jail we spent the night at in Ottawa. It was an old jail converted to a hostel and we thought it would be FUN! But we ended up staying up all night freaked out and left SUPER early the next day haha
4. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET?: “Listen, doo da doo, do you want to hear a secret? Do you promise not to tell?…”
What was the last secret you heard?
I can’t tell you that, it’s a secret!
5. DRIVE MY CAR: “Baby you can drive my car. Yes I’m gonna be a star. Baby you can drive my car and maybe I’ll love you…”
When was the last time you drove someone else’s car?
I’m not big on driving other people’s cars so I’m not really sure when it was. Although it was probably my moms car and I hate driving that thing lol
6. EIGHT DAYS A WEEK: “I ain’t got nothing but love, babe. Eight days a week”…
What was the longest week of YOUR life?
Probably when I was putting in ridiculous hours at work. That was rough and I’m not sure I’d ever do something like that again – working 3 weeks work in only 2 weeks!
7. GET BACK: “Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner, but he knew it couldn’t last. Jojo left his home in Tucson Arizona, for some California grass. Get back!Get Back! Get back to where you once belonged…”
Where do YOU belong?
On the road
8. GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING: “Everyone you see is half asleep, and you’re on your own you’re in the street…”
What is your morning routine?
The usual.. brush hair and teeth and all that fun stuff lol It’s a bit longer now that I have a full mout of braces
9. HELLO GOODBYE: “I don’t know why you say goodbye I say hello, hello, hello…”
Who was the last person you said goodbye to that you look forward to saying Hello to again?
ummm my friends I guess
10. YESTERDAY: “Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, now it looks as though they’re here to stay, oh I believe in yesterday…”
What was the best event of yesterday (the day before today)?
I finished 2 books. Well, technically I finished the second one today… so I guess that doesn’t count.
11. WITHIN YOU WITHOUT YOU: “We were talking about the space between us all and the people who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion…”
Spiritually, do you believe in afterlife, reincarnation or nothing at all?
I’m not really sure. I see dead people though.. so…
12. WHEN I’M 64: When I get older losing my hair, many years from now…will you still be sending me a valentine, birthday greetings, bottle of wine?…”
What was your favorite age to be?
12 or 13.
13. WE CAN WORK IT OUT: “Try to see it my way, do I have to keep on talking till I can’t go on? While you see it your way, run the risk of knowing that our love will soon be gone, we can work it out…”
What is the most drastic thing you ever did to try to save a relationship/friendship?
14. THE NIGHT BEFORE: “We said our goodbyes the night before, Love was in your eyes the night before, Now today I find, you have changed your mind…treat me like you did the night before…”
Anything change drastically just overnight for you?
15. FOOL ON THE HILL: “But nobody wants to know him, they can see that he’s just a fool. And he never gives an answer but the fool on the hill sees the sun going down and the eyes in his head see the world going round…”
Were you ever teased or bullied in the past?
yes. elementary school, middle school (probably the worst) and high school.
16. SHE’S A WOMAN: “My love don’t give me presents, I know that she’s o peasant. Only ever have to give me, love forever and forever, my love don’t give me presents…”
What was the last gift your significant lover gave to you?
I hate that these things always assume you have a ‘significant lover’ i dont.
17. SEXY SADIE: “She came along to turn on everyone, sexy Sadie the greatest of them all, Sexy Sadie how did you know, the world was waiting just for you…”
What is sexy about your significant other?
Nothing, they don’t exist.
18. REVOLUTION: “You say you want a revolution, well you know, we’d all want to change the world…”
What would you change about the USA right now if you could (besides war)?
19. PENNY LANE: “Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes, there beneath the blue suburban skies…
Tell us about your favorite street. It doesn’t have to be the one you live on now…
I can’t say that I have a favorite street.
20. PAPERBACK WRITER: “It’s a thousand pages give or take a few, I’ll be writing more in a week or two. I can make it longer if you like the style, I can change it round and I want to be a paperback writer….”
What would your book be about if someone advanced you money to write one?
I’ve written 2 novels. Not that they’ll ever be published. I don’t know what I’d write about if money was on the line though
21. NOWHERE MAN: “He’s a real nowhere man, sitting in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody..”
Who do you feel is clue-less?
A LOT of people… especially people who drive in my town.
22. NORWEGIAN WOOD: “She showed me her room, isn’t it good Norwegian wood?”
What piece of artwork or furniture are you most proud of?
Probably my painting done by Zac Hanson.
23. MICHELLE: “I love you I love you I love you, that’s all I want to say, until I find a way, I will say the only words I know that you’ll understand…
Have you ever dated a non-US born person? (If you are from another country , have you dated anyone outside your borders?)
24. MAXWELL’S SILVER HAMMER: “Bang Bang Maxwells’ silver hammer came down on her head, bang bang Maxwell’s silver hammer made sure that she was dead…”
How would you like to die if given a choice?
I’d prefer to not think about that.
25. MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR: “Roll up for the mystery tour. The magical mystery tour is waiting to take you away, waiting to take you away take you today…”
What was the last tour you went on?
Shout it Out 😉
26. LADY MADONNA: “Lady Madonna baby at your breast, wonders how you manage to beat the rest…”
How do you feel about public breast feeding?
I’m totally cool with it – the mother is usually covered and I don’t think its practical that the baby should eat in the bathroom. I wouldn’t want to eat in the bathroom.. why should a baby have to?