1. BAND AID: Do They Know It’s Christmas
What is your favorite charity? I don’t know that I have a favorite, but I do support World Vision, Donors Choose, Salvation Army, Heifer and Take The Walk when I can.
2. BRENDA LEE: Rockin Around the Christmas Tree
What do you consider “rockin” about Chrismas? Some of the music, I guess.
3. JOHN LENNON-YOKO ONO: Happy Christmas/ War Is Over
What major world event/change would you like to see happen on Christmas Day? World Peace? I’d like to see that ANY day though, but if it happens to happen on Christmas that would be ok.
4. PAUL McCARTNEY: Wonderful Christmastime
What is your favorite Christmas memory? I don’t know. I really don’t have anything specific I remember about Christmas. Is that weird?
5. BEACH BOYS: Little Saint Nick
Have you been to California, Florida or some other warm weather place for the holidays? Nope, or at least not that I can recall.
6. STEVIE WONDER: Someday At Christmas
What would like for a future Christmas for yourself and your family? I don’t know (gosh every week these things make me realize I am so boring. OR too lazy to think lol)
7. WEIRD AL: Christmas at Ground Zero (this song was written in the 1980s and the video is quite humorous… it’s not about 9/11)
Have you prepared your family home for a catastrophic emergency? Catastrophic? probably not. We can’t even find where we left the flashlights when we lose power!
8. THE PRETENDERS: 2000 Miles
What is the furthest away you have traveled for Christmas or other holiday? I’m not sure we have ever left CT for Christmas… sometimes we go to NH for other holidays though
9. ELVIS PRESLEY: Blue Christmas (NO one does this as well as the King)
What is the saddest Christmas memory you have? My grandmother died the day after Christmas (now can you see why I can’t think of happy Christmas things?)
10. THE WAITRESSES: Christmas Rapping
Have you ever hooked up on Christmas Eve? Can’t say that I have.
11. ELTON JOHN: Step Into Christmas
What is your favorite snow-related activity? We used to slide down the hill in our front yard. Pissed the neighbors off though no matter how big we built up a “wall” at the end before the street.
12. WHAM: Last Christmas (this is the full version video!)
Do you have any lovers or friends you have lost touch with and want to reconnect with? No
13. BOBBY HELMS: Jingle Bell Rock (I love this song! One of the few I can listen to at other times of the year )
Have you ever been on a sleigh ride? Sleigh ride, no. Hay ride, yes! lol