1. ANGEL OF HARLEM “Blue light on the avenue, God knows they got to you. Empty glass, the lady sings, eyes swollen like a bee sting. Blinded, you lost your way…”
What were you drinking the last time you got drunk?
LOL I don’t get drunk
2. BEAUTIFUL DAY “You love this town even if it doesn’t ring true, you’ve been all over and it’s been all over you”
What do you like about your favorite town/city?
My favorite city in NYC and it is hard to pick just one thing I love about it.
3. DESIRE “Desire. She’s the candle burnin’ in my room, yeah I’m like the needle, the needle and the spoon. Over the counter, with a shotgun pretty soon, everybody’s got one, I’m in a fever when I’m beside her”…
What do YOU desire right now?
4. I STILL HAVEN’T FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR “I have climbed the highest mountains, I have run thru the fields, Only to be with you, I have run, I have crawled, I have scaled these city walls, only to be with you…”
How do you exercise?
Walking or riding my bike. (Neither of which I do as often as I should)
5. NEW YEAR’S DAY “All is quiet on New Year’s Day. A world in white gets underway. I want to be with you be with you night and day. Nothing changes on New Year’s Day”
What was your most eventful New Year’s Day? Did anything change?
New Years Day is never really all that eventful for me.
6. ONE “Did I disappoint you or leave a bad taste in your mouth? You act like you nevr had love and you want me to go without. Well, it’s too late tonight to drag the past out into the light. We’re one but we’re not the same.”
What has left a bad taste in YOUR mouth lately?
7. PRIDE (IN THE NAME OF LOVE) “Early morning April 4, shot rings out in the Memphis sky. Free at last, they took your life. They could not take your pride. In the name of love.”
This song was about Martin Luther King Jr…who is YOUR inspiration?
Inspiration is everywhere. I don’t have any particular person that inspires me, it’s always changing
8. SECONDS “In an apartment in Times Square you can assemble them anywhere. Held to ransom, hell to pay, a revolution every day”
What was the last club, group or gang you joined?
Probably The Elongated Collectors. If you collect elongated pennies, you should join too, check out www.tecnews.org and join! (Let them know #3511 sent you..)
9. SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY “And it’s true we are immune when fact is fiction and TV reality. And today the millions cry. We eat and drink while tomorrow we die.”
What is your favorite “Reality” TV Show?
The Amazing Race. I also like Big Brother
10. SURRENDER “She tried to be a good girl and a good wife, raise a good family, lead a good life. It’s not good enough. She got herself up on the 48th floor. Gotta find outfind out what she’s living for”
What are/were the 3 best qualities of your mother?
She is determined, strong and hard headed. Good sometimes, really can get on your nerves at others.
11. THE SWEETEST THING “My love, she throws me like a rubber ball. Oh the sweetest thing. But she won’t catch me or break my fall. Oh the sweetest thing. Baby’s got blue skies up ahead, but in this, I’m a raincloud.”
What is the coldest, harshest thing you ever did to a significant other/partner/husband/wife?
12. THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE “These city lights, they shine as silver and gold. Dug from the night, your eyes as black as coal. Walk on by, walk on through, walk till you run and don’t look back”
What was the last night time activity YOU participated in?
A concert… or two or three or 100.
13. WITH OR WITHOUT YOU See the stone set in your eyes, see the thorn twist in your side. I wait for you. Sleight of hand and twist of fate, On a bed of nails she makes me wait, and I wait without you”
What is your favorite magic trick?
I’m not big on magic.