Today we picked A Halloween Treat: Alice Cooper & Marilyn Manson. The song’s lyrics are in bold.
ALICE COOPER :
1. SCHOOL’S OUT : “School’s out for summer. School’s out forever…”
What was your best summer vacation memory as a child?
I was going to say our trip to Disney World but then I remembered that was Spring Break and not Summer… and now I can’t think of any summer trips we took even though I am sure we must have lol
2. BILLION DOLLAR BABIES : “Billion dollar baby, I got you in a dimestore
No other little girl could ever Hold you any tighter, any tighter than me baby”
What was the last thing you remember buying in a dimestore?
I don’t know what a dimestore is.
3. WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE : “Welcome to my breakdown,
I hope I didn’t scare you. That’s just the way we are, When you come down!
We sweat laugh and scream here, Cause laugh is just a dream here…”
Can you tell us about a nightmare you have had recently?
I had one just the other night. I was back working at Toys R Us and a crazy dude came in right at close with a gun. Clearly this was some sort of hybrid from watching the finale of last season’s Greys Anatomy somewhat recently.
4. ELECTED : “We’re gonna win this one, take the country by storm
We’re gonna be elected, You and me together, young and strong”
Democrats, Republicans or Tea Party? Who will sweep the elections?
I don’t really pay much attention to politics. I don’t know that anyone will sweep and I kind of think we’re all doomed either way. Especially since most of the ads here at least are – my opponent sucks and here’s why – and not ‘here’s what I’ll do if elected’
5. NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY : “My dog bit me on the leg today
My cat clawed my eye, Mom’s been thrown out of the social circles, And dad has to hide…”
Have you ever done something that embarrassed your family?
I don’t think so, but you’d have to ask them!
6. SICK THINGS : “Sick things, in cars, rotate round. My stars. Sick things. Pretty things…”
Have you ever been motion sick? Was it in a car, on a plane, or on a boat?
As far as I know I am not motion sick, but when I went on my cruise I took tablets every day just in case. You had to start taking them before you got on the boat so I have no idea if I would have gotten sick if not.
7. I LOVE THE DEAD : “I love the dead before they’re cold, their blueing flesh for me to hold. Cadaver eyes upon me see nothing. I love the dead before they rise, No farewells, no goodbyes…”
What celebrity death really bothered you?
I was really devastated over Michael Cuccione from 2gether’s death. I pretty much still am but it has been a while so I am better dealing with that grief.
8. SCIENCE FICTION : “Forever I’ll enjoy your under-achievement, I gonna see you every day now if I can, Why then don’t the night show really matters, I still wake on the fields of regret”
What is your favorite science fiction movie?
I don’t have one. (Seriously every week I am reminded how boring I am with these things)
MARILYN MANSON :
9. WHITE KNUCKLES : Fistfuls of you… You pulled me through with white knuckles…
Fistfuls of you”
Has someone ever grabbed you to save you from a dangerous situation?
Not that I can recall.
10. THIS IS HALLOWEEN : “I am the clown with the tear-away face
Here in a flash and gone without a trace. I am the “who” when you call, “Who’s there?”
I am the wind blowing through your hair. I am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright”
What is the oddest thing you ever did on Halloween?
I don’t really do anything odd on Halloween. When I was young I trick or treated, then we gave up on it, I went to a couple of parties and then we went out to dinner to avoid the trick or treaters and this year I’ll be in Oklahoma for Halloween with Hanson.
11. THE WOW : “I’m worse than what you think you’d catch from me. Complicated’s understated. Did you stop and take a look at who you fell in love with?”
Have you ever been through a divorce?
12. THE FOOD PYRAMID : “Everybody! My body is a pyramid that’s made of healthy food so do what we say (yeah) eat right every day (food) I love you.”
What does your food pyramid look like?
Not at all like it is supposed to, I’ll tell you that lol
13. THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE : “Hey you, what do you see?
Something beautiful, something free? Hey you, why you trying to be mean?
You live with apes man, it’s hard to be clean”
What makes a person beautiful?
What is on the inside, of course.