Black Friday there was a sale on Fuji Instax cameras and I just *had* to have one. I thought it would be great for taking photos of my mascot Zac while on vacation in Cancun. Unfortunately, I had some trouble with the lighting outside but I did end up getting some great shots from the inside. The only downside? The set of film that I bought (airmail) made all the photo borders look exactly the same. As a scrapbooker, I knew that I needed to find something that would make the photos more unique and fun to use on scrapbook pages.
Then I found out about Instax Film Frame Stickers @Sticky Shoot. The package came with 80 colorfully designed stickers that I could use to shake up the look of my instax photos. The extra sticker in the middle where the photo is works great on the back of the photo as a label where I can write when and where the photos were taken! Just peel and stick and you are good to go. (I did notice that some of the stickers had what looked like tape attached to them in various areas, but it peeled up without a problem did didn’t ruin the look of the photo or sticker)
The True Benefits and Features Of Sticky Shoot Frame Stickers
– 80 Different designs
– Stickers perfectly fit for your Instx photo Film
– Colored, well designed and fun decoration for your Instax photos
– Much cheaper price than of pre-designed Instax Films
– One-day shipping
– Easy to use, only three step appliance function (instruction is added in the box)
– Extraordinary and fun accessory for picture decoration
– Can be used for occasional notes and messages
– Approved by Instax photographers
If you have an Instax camera and are looking for a way to make your photos even MORE fun – I can’t recommend Sticky Shoot Frame Stickers enough!
I received a free product in order to write this review. I was not otherwise compensated.