1. TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGIN’ “And there’s no tellin’ who that it’s namin’ for the loser now will be later to win, For the times they are a changin’”
What would you do or play at a Casino?
I usually play the penny slots and check out a show!
2. ON DESOLATION ROW “To her, death is quite romantic, She wears an iron vest. Her profession’s her religion, her sin is her lifelessness”
What was the worst job you ever had?
Honestly none of my jobs were really that bad, but I did go on a scam interview once and had to spend the day going door to door selling crap to people at businesses. It was a long day and it was horrible.
3. DON’T THINK TWICE IT’S ALLRIGHT “I ain’t sayin you treated me unkind, you could have done better but I don’t mind. You just kinda wasted my precious time. Don’t think twice it’s all right”
How do you waste your time besides memes?
Just searching the internet and reading stuff I guess… I’m pretty good at wasting time but I can’t tell you what I actually do because I’m not sure even I know.
4. IT AIN’T ME BABE “You say you’re lookin for someone, never weak but always strong. To protect you an’ defend you whether you are right or wrong. Someone to open each and every door, It ain’t me babe”
What traits make up the ideal mate for you?
Smart, good with computers and programming (to help me out when I bust something, of course), good sense of humor and a mets fan. Basically Justin Russo from Wizards of Waverly place.
5. JUST LIKE A WOMAN “She takes just like a woman, yes she does, she makes love just like a woman, yes she does, and she aches just like a woman, but she breaks just like a little girl”
What woman would make a great president?
6. KNOCKIN ON HEAVEN’S DOOR “Mama put my guns in the ground I can’t shoot them anymore, that long black cloud is comin’ down, I feel like I’m knockin’ on Heaven’s door”
Have you ever fired a rifle, handgun or other firearm?
Nope – well unless you count the Nintendo gun for Duck Hunt!
7. LIKE A ROLLING STONE “You used to laugh about everybody that was hangin’ out, Now you don’t seem so proud, about havin’ to scrounge for your next meal”
Have you ever been on Welfare (the Dole), or collected Unemployment Insurance Benefits?
I’m on unemployment right now :/
8. MAGGIE’S FARM “Everybody says she’s the brains behind Pa, She’s 68 but says she’s 24”
When was the last time you lied about your age?
I don’t lie about my age, but most people don’t believe me when I tell them how old I am. I have gotten that I look up to ten years younger than I am. Yikes.
9. MR TAMBORINE MAN “Hey Mr Tamborine Man, play a song for me, I’m not sleepy and there is no place I’m goin’ to. “
Have you ever played a musical instrument?
In elementary school I played the recorder and in middle school I played the clarinet but neither lasted very long.
10. ONE MORE CUP OF COFFEE “One more cup of coffee for the road. One more cup of coffee ‘for I go…to the valley below”
What brand of coffee do you drink and how do you take it?
Not a big coffee drinker – usually I just drink Dunkin Donuts Coffee Coolatas 🙂
11. ONE TOO MANY MORNINGS “Down the street the dogs are barkin’, and the day is getting’ dark. As the night comes in a fallin, The dogs ‘ll lose their bark”
When was the last time a dog barked near you?
We have a huge dog that lives across the street. Every time I go to get the mail he barks at me. (Although I don’t think he was out today when I went out!)
12. SUBTERRANEAN HOMESICK BLUES “Look out kid, don’t matter what you did. Walk on your tip toes, don’t try NO DOZ, better stay away from those”
When you have to stay awake what do you do when you are very sleepy?
Drink caffeine and find something to keep me busy – that’s not reading. Reading can put me to sleep!
13. TANGLED UP IN BLUE “I was layin in bed wondrin if she’d changed at all. If her hair was still red…”
What color(s) has your hair been?
Right now it is natural brown with some horribly fading blue underneath (need to redye that soon) Sophomore year in highschool it was red/pink and then in college I got purple/maroonish highlights.