When I am traveling, I often carry around notebooks with me and write things down. My past trip to Tulsa I forgot my notebook for part of the trip so I needed an alternative. Luckily for me I had just installed m>notes on to my new phone and was able to use it.
I really liked that you can get colored notebooks to organize things. So my setlists can be in one color notebook and notes or blog post drafts can be put in a different colored notebook so that I can keep track of what is what and stay more organized. (Which makes things way more organized then when I have a physical notebook with me!)
m> notes is designed to be convenient to use and makes it easy to focus on what’s important – your notes’ content and context.
– Consistent sliding navigation
– Organize your notes and sub-notes into colored notebooks
– Add photos to your notes, make photos with your camera or choose a picture from the gallery
– Action Bar provides context information even on older devices
– Drag and drop to reorder notes
– Share your notes via Twitter, Facebook, email, etc.
– Backup to Dropbox
– Backup to SD-card
m>notes was a lifesafer on my last trip and I am sure that I will be using it more and more on future trips! I always remember to grab my phone before I leave the hotel room – I don’t always remember to grab my notepad. Now I don’t have to worry!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.