My latest product I got for free from BzzAgent is the Soleil Glow Razors by BIC. They could not have come at a better time. The brand that I currently have, they have replaceable cartridges and I can not for the life of me figure out how to put new ones on. Not to mention that every time I drop them, they fall apart. So it was time to get a new razor and I am more than happy to have the BIC Soleil Glow in my bathroom now! They come in 3 great colors – purple, pink and green – great summer colors! They also have a really nice cover on them – great if you’re traveling so you don’t accidentally cut yourself when grabbing it out of your bags. (My cousin had an incident like this when we went on vacation once and the memory of her cutting her finger has never left me even though it’s been about 20 years since said vacation!) The cover slides to the side for easy on and easy off! The grips for the razors are nice and it is a nice, smooth shave. I did get a few nicks (I tend to shave without any cream which probably was not a good idea when using the razor for the first time) but they didn’t sting too bad and I’d blame it more on myself than the razors since I didn’t use any cream.
- The COMFORT SHIELD™ head evenly distributes pressure, effortlessly glides and helps protect your skin from irritation
- Three flexible blades individually adjust to all your curves for a flawlessly smooth shave
- A lubricating strip infused with Vitamin E and Aloe pampers and soothes your skin
- The pivoting head easily follows the contours of your body
- Each pack includes three beautiful, translucent handles: pastel pink, purple and green
- The rubber grip delivers added comfort and control
Oh and did I mention they have a suggested retail price of just $6.99?
I received these products for free for being part of BzzAgent in exchange for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% mine