Love Is Empathy
Empathy is about understanding what others feel and go through, and understanding the struggle of people with Celiac disease and other food allergies is more important than ever these days. To mark Celiac Awareness Month we encourage you all to support your loved ones affected by Celiac disease. Why not give them the gift of a Love With Food gluten-free box!
What’s in the snack box?
- SkinnyPop Dusted Dark Chocolate Popcorn – I wasn’t sure about this combo but it was really good!
- Smarty Pants Women’s Complete Gummy Vitamins – Ive had these in a box before and they were still really good, you forget it’s a vitamin!
- Surf Sweets Organic Jelly Beans – Gave these to my brother and he liked them
- Smooze Pink Guava + Coconut Fruit Ice – Totally forgot I tossed this in the freezer!
- Kutoa Peanut Butter & Jelly Bar – Mom tried this and liked it
- Biena Foods Chickpea Snacks – Mom tried this as well and liked it
- Emily’s Chocolate Northwest Trail Mix – This one was also snagged by Mom and approved
- Sheila G’s Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle – Had this before in a box and really enjoy it
- Glee Gum Pops – haven’t tried the pop yet