A lot of times when I am traveling I see an older couple show up wearing some sort of lanyard/wallet around their neck with their ID and passport in it. I used to make fun of them. How touristy of them! Except that now the more that I travel, the more time I have spent trying to juggle all my important documents and keep track of where the heck I last put them. How did my boarding pass end up at the bottom of my purse? Which pocket did I put my ID in? Is my passport still on my person? Now that I’m getting older I am realizing that maybe these older couples are on to something!
Recently I received a free Lemur Gear roomy passport wallet. It can easily fit my passport (in 1 of 3 areas), credit card, boarding pass, and ID out and at the ready. The wallet can then be worn around my neck so I am hands free! And even better yet, the wallet has RFID-blocking technology which can help prevent the theft of your credit card numbers. Keep everything organized and easy to grab when you need them. If you want, you can even tuck the wallet inside your shirt where it is so thin, it will hardly be noticed.
• Adjustable lanyard for a customizable fit.
• RFID-blocking material prevents data theft.
• Lightweight, water-resistant nylon protects against spills.
• Holds multiple passports, money, phone, credit card & more.
• Wear around your neck or cross-body style.
• Clear front window lets you view ID, passport & more without removal.