Uncle John’s Factastic Bathroom Reader is back in its 28th edition of the book. The book has over 500 pages of random trivia and fun knowledge that you can learn while spending some time in the bathroom. The reader has information on a ton of topics, to things to Beatles did first and how the Monkees influenced Star Trek. (ok so maybe I only paid attention to thinks involving boybands) There is a lot of fun stuff to read and you’ll be sure to impress your friends when you repeat some of what you learned to them. Just don’t let them know where you were when you learned it 😉
I received a free e-copy of this book in order to write this review. I was not otherwise compensated.
About the Book
Uncle John got a Factastic facelift for the 28th all-new edition of this beloved book series — now with a classy cloth cover on the outside and a sleek style on the inside! All of Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader favorites are packed into these 544 glorious pages – from little-known history to the origins of everyday things—plus odd news, weird fads, quirky quotes, mind-bending science, head-scratching blunders, and all sorts of random oddities. Oh yeah, and thousands of incredible facts! Feel smarter (and a bit more dignified) as you settle into:
• Weird Body Parts of the Rich and Famous
• The Wild Man of Borneo
• Cryptic Movie Titles Explained
• “Pathological Generosity” and Other Real Medical Conditions
• How to Perform CPR on Your Dog
• When Postal Workers Go Rogue
• Start Your Own Country!
• Animals Under the Influence
• Welcome to No Mans Land
• The Mad Potter of Biloxi
• Saved From the Trash: The “Lost Leonardo”
• The Ten Longest Wars in History
• Stomach-churning Food-Safety Mistakes
• You Swallowed What?
• Incredible Stories of Survival
• The Case of the Stolen Bridge and Other Weird Crime Reports
And much, much more!