1. DESERT ROSE: This desert flower, no sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this…
What is your favorite scent?
2. EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE: Every move you make, every vow you break, every smile you fake, every claim you stake, I’ll be watching you.
Ever stalked or researched an old flame?
Facebook makes it all too easy.
3. IF I EVER LOSE MY FAITH IN YOU: I never saw no miracle of science
that didn’t go from a blessing to a curse…
What product did you buy that didn’t do what it claimed?
I am thinking there’s got to be something… or multiple somethings, but I can’t think of anything off the top of my head.
4. IF YOU NEED SOMEBODY SET THEM FREE: If you need somebody, call my name.
If you want someone, you can do the same…
Do you have a nickname or have you been called something other than your given name?
Katie is a nickname… Concert Katie is a nickname… and then my mom has various names for me if I am being good or bad lol
5. WE WORK THE BLACK SEAM: One day in a nuclear age they may understand our rage. They build machines that they can’t control and bury the waste in a great big hole…
What do you do that is considered “Green”?
I try to avoid printing excess things if I can help it, I re-use my desk calendars as scrap paper to make my to-do lists on… I try to use reusable shopping bags. In the grand scheme of things – probably not ENOUGH… but at least I try and do something.
6. MOON OVER BOURBON STREET: It was many years ago that I became what I am, I was trapped in this life like an innocent lamb…
What was the worst job you ever had?
I used to be a cashier at Toys R Us, while I am not sure if it was the worst ever… it did have times that it was just awful. However… best birth control ever!
7. I BURN FOR YOU… In peace we sleep entwined and your love flows through me. Though an ocean soothes my head, I burn for you…
What is the worst thing about sleeping with someone else in a bed?
I tend to flop around a lot in my sleep – I’ll wake up twisted in my sheets and I honestly don’t know what the heck I do to end up that way. When I share a bed I try extra hard to not move so I am rarely comfortable and rarely get a decent nights sleep.
8. FORTRESS AROUND YOUR HEART: And if I built this fortress around your heart,Encircled you in trenches and barbed wire, then let me build a bridge, for I cannot fill the chasm…
What object or piece of furniture have you built?
My desk, my printer table my scrapbook table… I love Ikea.
9. ENGLISHMAN IN NEW YORK: I don’t drink coffee I take tea my dear, I like my toast done on one side, and you can hear it in my accent when I talk, I’m an Englishman in New York…
Do you require special preparation for a food or drink in a restaurant?
10. FIELDS OF GOLD: I never made promises lightly, and there have been some that I’ve broken. But I swear in the days still left we’ll walk in the fields of gold…
What was the last promise you made?
I can’t recall.
11. CONSIDER ME GONE: To search for perfection is all very well, but to look for Heaven is to live here in Hell. After today, consider me gone…
What was the worst way you ever broke up in a relationship?
Nothing really stands out.
12. THE RUSSIANS: How can I save my little boy from Oppenheimer’s deadly toy, there is no monopoly in common sense on either side of the political fence…
What is your biggest fear of danger?
13. BRAND NEW DAY: How many lonely, sleepless nights, how many lies, how many fights, and why would you want to put yourself through all that again?
Do you prefer being married or single?
Single is fine for me right now.