Recently, since I am a bzzagent, I had the chance to try out some of Dr. Scholl’s massaging gel insoles. This was actually something I had been thinking about buying for myself but wasn’t sure which kind to get.
I wear a leg brace because of my cerebral palsy so I have 2 different sizes shoes to accommodate the brace. My left foot is a size 10 and right is a size 8. The insoles came in a general size 6-10 and you cut them down so that they fit comfortably in your shoe. I had no problem with both fitting. The left one I stuck in my brace so I would feel it instead of the plastic of the brace that has been bothering me for ages. We’ve been using all sorts of moleskin and other things to try and make that more comfortable, but after a day or two of walking my toe pushes it off the brace. Since the insole was the entire length of my foot, it didn’t shift and kept me feeling comfortable!
I have yet to try them out at a concert, but I am sure that the added support will keep my feet comfortable even if I am standing through a 90 minute set!
Some information about the product:
Whether you’re on your feet all day for work, or your feet are simply the innocent victims of a busy lifestyle, you have plenty of reasons o try Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Insoles. For starters, these ingenious insoles:
– Double the comfort in your shoes (for people with foot discomfort)
– Feature a Dual Wave Design – soft blue gel cushions and provides a superior shock absorption, while firmer purple gel offers added support
– Can be used in a variety of shoes
– Belong to a full line of Massaging Gel foot care solutions
– Come in men’s size 8-13 and women’s sizes 6-10
– Sell for a suggested retail price of $12.99
– Can be found in the foot care aisle of most drugstores, grocery stores, and discount mass retailers
– Offer a money-back guarantee, so there is no risk in trying them!
Check out the Product Consultation tool at drscholls.com to see which product works best for your specific foot needs!