I had previously reviewed the Once Upon a Rhyme compilation, and now Jammy Jams has released their 4th release – “Hair Metal Goes Lullaby” Jammy Jams elevates lullaby music to a whole new level of awesomeness. Whether you are a child of the 80s or are shopping for a little one born yesterday, these gentle lullabies will captivate and delight. You have to listen to believe that songs originally performed by heavy hitters like Motley Crue or Bon Jovi could be transformed into these incredibly peaceful and comforting arrangements. Like a hug from your best pair of spandex pants, Jammy Jams’ soothing sounds embrace, providing the reassurance needed ofr you or your little dream warrior to slip into a cozy slumber.
It’s never to early to start your kids on the classics of hair metal with Jammy Jams! With the first CD I wasn’t sure what to expect – with this one that I was reviewing I knew that it would be absolutely amazing and it did not disappoint. Who knew listening to Bon Jovi could soothe me to sleep? When I think of Whitesnake Here I Go Again, I don’t really think about going to sleep. But with the Jammy Jams version? It’s a whole other story.
1. Every Rose Has Its Thorn (originally by Poison)
2. Gypsy Road (originally by Cinderella)
3. Home Sweet Home (originally by Mötley Crüe)
4. I Remember You (originally by Skid Row)
5. Lay It Down (originally by Ratt)
6. Honestly (originally by Stryper)
7. Livin’ On A Prayer (originally by Bon Jovi)
8. Dream Warriors (originally by Dokken)
9. Jet City Women (originally by Queensrÿche)
10. Here I Go Again (originally by Whitesnake)
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Giveaway! One lucky winner will receive their own Hair Metal Jammy Jams! Ends 12/6. Winner will have 48 hours to reply to winning email or another winner will be chosen.