My Party Games Plus is coming at you with a Halloween game like you’ve never played before! This is a scavenger hunt unlike any scavenger hunt you have ever participated in before. Hailed as a combination of scavenger hunt, treasure hunt and murder mystery (minus the murder). You’ll have to separate your Halloween party guests into teams. Each team must work together to find the hidden clues and figure out how to banish the evil witch! But beware! You may think you have found a clue but actually pick up a CURSE! If a curse is found, the player must act out the curse until another member from their team finds the proper spell to reverse the curse!
Included in your party kit are:
- The rules/directions of the game so you know what you are doing 😉
- The introduction to the game
- Clue cards
- Reverse spells
- Labels for the magic ingredients
- Red Tickets
The directions for the game are also super easy to follow:
1. Print out the game
2. Divide the sheets according to their number (found at the top of each sheet in a yellow circle)
3. Cut out all the pieces, but keep them separated by their numbers.
4. Place each individual piece from 2,3,45’s into separate envelopes.
5. For the magical ingredient labels (6s) you will need to prepare props ahead of time and attach the print out labels. The ‘magical ingredients’ can be created from everyday objects.
6. Prepare your rule sheet. You can personalize the rules that come with the game if you want to include off limit areas in your house and print out a sheet for each player.
7. Divide money in to envelopes of $200 each. Make sure there is enough for each player to have an envelope.
8. Decide and purchase any prizes to use after the game. You can have an auction for each item and the players can bid with what is left of their $200. (Or more, if they earn it during the game!)
The game comes in a 25 page PDF and is easy to set up and make for a memorable and fun Halloween party! Recommended for ages 8 & up!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.