1. BLACK OR WHITE: “It’s a turf war on a global scale
I’d rather hear both sides of the tale” …
What was the reason for your last argument?
Whether or not we had seen the Criminal Minds episode we were watching already. Seriously.
2. DON’T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH: “Touch me and I feel on fire, Ain’t nothing like a love desire…I’m melting like hot candle wax, Sensation lovely where we’re at” …
Where was the last place you were intimate with someone?
3. ROCK WITH YOU: “Out on the floor There ain;t nobody there but us…Girl, when you dance, there’s a magic that must be love” …
What is your favorite dance move?
I don’t dance. Not a chance.
4. OFF THE WALL: “So tonight, gotta leave that 9 to 5 up on the shelf, and just enjoy yourself…groove…Let the madness in the music get to you, life ain’t so bad at all, If you live it off the wall” …
What do you like to listen to in the car or train/bus when you head home from work?
Lately it has been the radio, I really need to make myself some mix CDs for the car and/or get my iPod updated and charged to plug in to the car!
5. SHE’S OUT OF MY LIFE: “She’s out of my life. And I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. I don’t know whether to live or die. And it cuts like a knife. She’s out of my life” …
Who are you glad is out of your life?
My middle and high school class mates.
6. THRILLER: “They’re out to get you, there’s demons closing in on every side. They will possess you, unless you change that number on your dial. Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together, yeah. All thru the night. I’ll save you from the terror on the screen” …
What is your favorite monster or creepy person?
I’m not big on the creepy, so I can’t say I have a favorite monster or anything creepy. Unless you count Grover from Sesame Street. He’s a monster and I love him.
7. BEN: “Ben most people will turn you away. I don’t listen to a word they say. They don’t see you as I do, I wish they would try to. I’m sure they’d think again if they had a friend like Ben” …
Who have you hung out with that no one else seemed to like?
8. HUMAN NATURE: “Get me out into the night time, 4 walls won’t hold me tonight. If this town is just an apple. Then let me take a bite” …
What is your favorite thing about New York?
I love to visit NYC but I could never live there. There just always seems to be something fun going on there and a reason to visit.
9. MAN IN THE MIRROR: “I’m starting with the man in the mirror. I’m asking him to change his ways. And no message could have been any clearer. If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make that change” …
What was the last noticeable change you made in your appearance?
I cut off 10 inches of my hair about a month ago. (Donated it!)
10. BEAT IT: “They told him don’t you ever come around here. Don’t wanna see your face you better disappear. The fire’s in their eyes and their words are really clear so beat it. Just beat it” …
When was the last time someone refused to let you enter somewhere or threw you out of a place you were in?
I can’t recall that ever happening.
11. BAD: “I’m giving you on count of 3, to show your stuff or let it be. I’m telling you to watch your mouth, I know your name, what you’re about” …
What celebrity or politician do you think is a total jerk?
12. EARTH SONG: “Did you ever stop to notice all the blood we’ve shed before. Did you ever stop to notice this crying earth, this weeping shore” …
What do you believe is the worst environmental or political tragedy to date?
These tornadoes that have been going on lately are pretty bad environmental tragedies. And scary too!
13. ROCKIN ROBIN: “Every little swallow, every chickadee, every little bird in the tall oak tree. The wise old owl, the big black crow, flappin their wings singin go bird go, rockin robin”
What is your favorite regional bird?
hmm. I am not sure that I have a favorite bird. I do know that our state bird is a Robin though!