For the past month or so, I have been poking around on www.groorganic.com and using their Garden Planner. The site is a lot of fun, and helps you map out your garden. It also provides tips based on your location for when frost periods will be and when it is the right time to plant in your garden. Once you create your garden plan, you can click and add whatever items you might be adding to your garden such as trees, arugula, beans, carrots and pretty much anything else you might ever imagine wanting to plant! You can easily choose the letter of the alphabet the item you want to plant starts with, browse what is listed and then click it and click on the grid where you’d like to plant it. It shows how much space it needs within the garden so you can space everything out efficiently to utilize all the space you have in your garden no matter how large or small it might be.
GroOrganic, an innovative company, will provide ‘full service’ vegetable gardening for people with little time or experience. groOrganic can supply complete raised bed vegetable gardens installed and maintained by professionals or will consult with a client who just needs a little advice.
groOrganic offers the most up to date gardening design and maintenance software technology. Our Garden Planner:
- Makes it easy to draw out your vegetable beds, add plants and move them around to get the perfect layout. Either feet and inches or metric units are supported and any shape of garden can be created.
- Adapts to suit your gardening style whether you use traditional row planting, raised beds or Square Foot Gardening.
- Adapts to your own area using our database of over 5000 weather stations.
- Prints your own personalized planting chart showing how many of each plant you require and when to sow, plant and harvest them.
- Sends email reminders twice a month of what needs planting from your garden plans.
If you are a gardener, or maybe have never gardened before but are looking to star you own garden, be sure to check out: http://gardenplanner.groorganic.com/
Although started in California, groOrganic is franchising the concept across the US with great success, enabling rapid growth. “HERE WE gro AGAIN!”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.