Each webisode is hosted by ‘Gary Galaxy’ (Meyer deLeeuw) and gives kids a fun new way to learn about our solar system! In each episode there is an interview with one of the racers – Eagle Wingstrong (Earth), Pigeon (Moon), Vulture (Space Stations), Coot (Mars), Sabia (Sun), Robin (Mercury and Venus), Condor (Asetroid Belt), and Crane (Jupiter). Also available are flash cards, trivia, coloring sheets and more activities for the kids to use to Play, Learn and Share.
The episodes are a fun way to help learn about the solar system. I think Science education is important and I wish that these episodes were available when I was in elementary school and learning about the solar system – I think these would have definitely kept me and my classmates interested by making things fun, but still educational!
For more informationabout Space Race, please visit www.spaceracekids.com or email email@example.com. Follow Space Race on Facebook and Twitter: http://www.facebook.com/spaceracekids and @SpaceRaceKids.
Space Race Kids will be sending one lucky reader a Space Race Kids Solar System poster (18″ x 24″) to help supplement what is being taught through the webisodes. This poster would be great for a kids bedroom or even a classroom!
(This must be your first comment in order for your other entries to count)
Visit www.spaceracekids.com and comment with who your favorite character is!
(1 entry unless otherwise noted)
- Follow Concert Katie on Google Friend Connect
- Follow @SpaceRaceKids on Twitter & leave your twitter name in your comment
- Follow @Concert_Katie on Twitter & leave your twitter name in your comment
- Tweet about the giveaway and comment with a link to the tweet (can be done once per day)
- ‘Like’ Concert Katie on Facebook & leave your first name last initial in your comment
- ‘Like’ Space Race Kids on Facebook & leave your first name last initial in your comment
- (Facebook likes must be done from your personal page in order to count, not a fan page)
- Blog about this giveaway including a link to this post and spaceracekids.com, leave a link to the post in your comment (5 entries)
- Add our button to your blog, leave a link to your page (3 entries)
- Subscribe via email (must confirm email address) (4 entries)
Please leave your email address in each comment so that I can notify you if you have won!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.