1. As Tears Go By : “It is the evening of the day. I sit and watch the children play. Doing things I used to do, they think are new…”
What do you miss about being a young child?
Not having any responsibilities!
2. She’s A Rainbow : “Have you seen her all in gold, like a queen in days of old. She shoots colors all around, like a sunset going down…”
If you could be a royal figure, whom would you like to be? This could be a past or ancient royal as well.
I don’t really know. History is not my favorite subject so I don’t remember a lot about royals I might have learned about.
3. I Can’t Get No Satisfaction : “When I’m watchin my TV and that man comes on to tell me how white my shirts can be…”
What is your favorite current commercial?
Of course, the mini darth vader that was premiered during the Super Bowl. Too cute! And the little boys that play Darth are adorable! (I saw them on The Talk earlier this week)
4. Beast of Burden : “I’ll never be your beast of burden. My back is broad, but it’s a hurtin…”
What were you doing the last time you hurt your back?
Standing. LOL It doesn’t take much…
5. Brown Sugar : “Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields, sold in a market down in New Orleans…”
If you hired a maid, what tasks would you have her do?
As much as I would like a maid, it would drive me nuts if things were put away in places and I didn’t know where they were. However, I am allergic to dust so I suppose I would have my maid do the dusting for me so I wouldn’t end up with itchy, watery eyes.
6. Paint It Black : “I see a red door and I want it painted black. No colors anymore, I want them to turn black…”
What is your favorite wall color?
7. Miss You : “Well I’ve been haunted in my sleep, you’ve been starring in my dreams. Lord I miss you. “
Who has been starring in your dreams lately?
I actually don’t recall having any dreams lately, oddly enough!
8. Under My Thumb : “It’s down to me, oh that’s what I said. The way she talks when she’s spoken to. Down to me, the change has come, she’s under my thumb…”
Has anyone ever been under your thumb?
9. Emotional Rescue : I will be your knight in shining armour, coming to your emotional rescue…”
Have you ever been to a therapist? If not, would you ever seek professional help for emotional issues?
Yes, but it was a physical therapist for my CP and not for emotional reasons. I don’t think I need to seek professional help on an emotional level.
10. Ruby Tuesday : “Don’t question why she needs to be so free. She’ll tell you it’s the only way to be…”
Do you prefer to be free or settled down?
11. Mother’s Little Helper : Things are different today, I hear every mother say. Cooking fresh food for a husband’s just a drag, so she buys an instant cake and she buys a frozen steak…”
What is your favorite convenience or frozen food?
Hot Pockets or Easy Mac. That is pretty much what I lived off of when I was in college lol I also love McDonalds.
12. Gimme Shelter : “Oh a storm is threatening my very life today, If I don’t get some shelter, Oh yeah I’m gonna fade away…”
Have you ever been in a tragic fire, flood or storm where damage was done to your home or apartment?
Fortunately I have not.
13. Sympathy For The Devil : “Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste, I’ve been around for a long long year, stole many a man’s soul and faith…”
Who is the sleaziest man you know currently?
I don’t think I personally know anyone who is sleazy…